Sunday, October 11, 2009

Drum roll The new My Inner French Girl site is now up!

This is not a test. I repeat, this is not a test.

It's done! The new My Inner French Girl is now up and running on its own site. You can't even imagine how incredibly relieved and excited I am to actually write that.

Henceforth, I'll be posting and reviewing and doing all that good stuff on the new site, so please head on out there for the latest updates. Today is a really special day for MIFG, too, because my first, official post (after the Welcome post, that is) includes a surprise podcast interview with a well-known author and journalist.

Note: Those of you who've been subscribed (either via a news reader or email) will also need to re-subscribe, using the options on the right sidebar on the new site. I wish I could just transfer everybody, but unfortunately that isn't possible at this time. It takes just a sec to subscribe, though, so I hope you do! And please let me know what you think!

Thanks a million to everyone who's supported and cheered me on throughout this blog's two-year (!!) life. See you on the new site!

Click here to visit the new My Inner French Girl site.